Golden Marjoram & Sage Pork Sausages
Here is my new recipe for golden marjoram and sage pork sausages. Instructions are…
- Mince the pork on the large setting and keep very cold with some of the ice cubes.
- Mix in all the ingredients excluding the breadcrumbs and herbs. Spend at least five minutes mixing until sticky then add breadcrumbs and herbs and mix again till evenly distributed.
- Chill mixture for 30 minutes until your skins have soaked then stuff!
- 4.1kg Old Spot Trimmings from whole pig.
- 4 Large Free Range eggs
- 5.4 tea sp Milled Black Pepper (38g)
- 5.5 tea sp Milled Sea Salt
- 1.5 tea sp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tea sp Ground Mace
- 2 x Squirt Tomatoes Puree Concentrate
- 1.5 table sp Maille Dijon Mustard
- 330 gram Fresh White Breadcrumbs from Large white Tiger loaf (include crust)
- 500ml water (including 8 ice cubes)
- 15 ice cubes for adding later.
- 32 grams of Supaphos emulsifier
- Large bunch of golden marjoram and small bunch of sage, chopped.