- 400g Organic Lamb Mince
- Two slices white bread
- Bunch fresh coriander
- 2.5 Tablespoons Light Soy
- Hot Chile Sauce to taste
- Several Twists of pepper
- Lemongrass to taste
- 2 gloves garlic
- 1 large onion
- Tablespoon of olive oil (if lamb is quite lean)
- Organic Free Range Egg
- In a food processor, make the bread into small breadcrumbs.
- Add the onion and garlic and bliz again
- Add the herbs and spices and blitz to a fine paste.
- Add the egg last of all and blitz a third time.
- Check for seasoning and adjust if required then add the mince and blitz for the last time.
- Boil some salted water in a large pan and poach/ simmer the meatballs for about 20 minutes. Take care not to boil vigorously but a gentle tremble!
- Making the balls themselves is easy, wear decorator’s gloves and take one spoon and roll in your hands. This way they don’t stick to your hands!
- You will notice that all the oil that is extra to your meatballs is lost to the water and the meatballs become low fat!
Now to serve, simply add to you Chinese style soup with noodles, base and seafood accompaniment. Or simply serve with a dipping sauce on their own!