Science FLV's from Animated Science
If you want to watch some of those really cool FLV files from Youtube or similar you can download a local version of my online video player.
However, you must do a couple of things first to make it work correctly.
1) Download all my files from animated science here (zip)
2) Download your FLV from Youtube or similar to the same folder as the player (or a relative one)
3) Use the Meta Data tool to process the file. Download from here. You simply overwrite your FLV and add in some "meta data" this allows you to move the video to where you want it (technical term is scrubbing"
4) Compile a list of clips and give them numbers 1, 2, 3 or easy names to type in the movie box
5) Edit the file "menu.txt" to describe your movie. There is help in the zip file on which tags you can use. Check out the simple example to see what you must use at the top and bottom for it to load properly.
6) Play your files (you can upload to your own webserver if you like!)
7) Download SwishMax2 and edit my player for your own uses!
Copyright Notice: I am happy for these materials to be used by anyone who is not directly making a profit out of my player. Please check out http://www.buraks.com/flvmdi/ for the Meta Tool rights.